There is currently no cure for Crohn's disease that can permanently cure it. Natural medication in the form of products from CBD however, cannabis can provide long-term relief along with a reduction in inflammation. All this without negative side effects and the risk of addiction.
Crohn's disease is defined as an inflammatory disease of the digestive tract. Inflammation most often occurs in the area of the small intestine, but it is not a condition. Crohn's disease has different stages of the disease depending on the spread of the inflammation. It often spreads to the deeper layers of the digestive system. The disease is considered chronic because it is permanent and cannot yet be reliably cured. Sick individuals often suffer from pain, which significantly affects their quality of life.
If treatment is neglected, the symptoms of the disease can be life-threatening. The origin of Crohn's disease is also not completely known. However, it is believed that long-term stress and an unhealthy lifestyle can have a significant impact on the occurrence of the disease. Last but not least, it can be a hereditary disease.
Although CBD hemp will not change your genetics, many studies have confirmed that cannabidiol has a positive effect on reducing stress and body tension. Another of its phenomenal properties is its anti-inflammatory effect and, in addition, it has an analgesic effect on our organism, which can have a major effect on the perception of pain. We therefore believe that CBD can be an effective helper for Crohn's disease. What else do we know about cannabis and this disease? Let's take a closer look at this issue together.
Crohn's disease and its characteristics
Crohn's disease can present with a variety of symptoms that can be very individual for individuals regardless of age or gender. The most common symptoms include:
- loose stools
- abdominal pain, cramps (The cramp specialist is CBN oil)
- the appearance of blood in the stool
- chronic fatigue
- weight loss
The occurrence of the following symptoms is less frequent, but is not excluded:
- raised temperature
- joint and muscle pain
- red sore eyes
- swelling and redness of the skin
- mouth ulcers
The symptoms of the disease are usually manifested in waves of higher or lower intensity. It can often happen very suddenly and unexpectedly. Nevertheless, Crohn's disease is a progressive disease, which in most cases begins with relatively mild symptoms, which, however, escalate over time. The stages of the disease are described as mild to moderate, which usually involves abdominal pain and diarrhea, which does not significantly affect the patient's quality of life. Motor skills, eating habits and drinking habits are not affected in any way.
In the case of the severe stage of Crohn's disease, in addition to abdominal pain and loose stools, other more serious health complications may occur, such as fever, anemia, and severe inflammation that can permanently damage body tissues.
Crohn's disease with regard to the age of the patient
The disease most often manifests itself in people between the ages of 20 and 30. In children, we can encounter it only in exceptional cases, but it is not excluded. Some children may not have any symptoms for many years. Unfortunately, there is no way to know when your little one may develop symptoms. They can often look like common health problems. Therefore, the diagnosis of the disease should always be determined by the attending physician. One of the alternative methods of prevention and treatment can be CBD for children.
Tests for Crohn's disease in children may include:
- blood analysis
- loose stools
- capsule endoscopy
In the vast majority of young children, the symptoms mentioned above are caused by the intestinal flu, not Crohn's disease. However, if the problems persist for a long time, it is definitely a good idea to consult a doctor.
Celebrities Treating Crohn's Disease
As they say - misfortune does not follow mountains, but rather people. That is why, unfortunately, even well-known personalities do not avoid Crohn's disease. Despite their popularity, they are still human beings just like us. Here are some examples:
- Pete davidson: Comedian and actor Davidson has been diagnosed with Crohn's disease
at the age of 17 and manages his symptoms with the help of cannabis.
- Shannen Doherty: Actress, producer and director. Ill her
she was diagnosed in 1999.
- Frank Fritz: TV personality Frank Fritz in a 2013 Facebook post
announced that he also suffers from this incurable disease.
- Audra McDonald: Actress and singer Audra McDonald spoke out on Twitter
about his experience with Crohn's disease.
- Cynthia McFadden: Investigative television journalist Cynthia McFadden was
diagnosed with Crohn's disease in college and has since undergone
bowel resection surgery.
- Ben Morrison: Stand-up comedian and actor Ben Morrison was diagnosed with
Crohn's disease during his senior year of high school.
You may know, for example, the following personalities from Czech show business:
- Igor Bareš: Popular actor Igor Bareš has been constantly battling incurable Crohn's disease for more than 20 years.
- Nela Kailová: The star of the TV series Ulice confided about the diagnosed disease, which is accompanied by seizures, weight loss and fatigue.
- Barbora Aglerová: The doctors of the successful Czech model Barbora Aglerová initially suspected that she was suffering from anorexia. She was diagnosed with Crohn's disease only after a colonoscopy.
Menu for Crohn's disease
Since Crohn's disease is a disease of the intestines, it is appropriate to modify the diet at least slightly after diagnosis. If your doctor does not explicitly recommend a strict diet, it is usually enough to follow a few general principles to make life with the disease easier and more pleasant. Therefore, it is not necessary to eliminate everything that you consider bad from the menu. Sometimes it is necessary to adjust the size of the portions and to think about the composition of the menu.
Here are some tips that can help you on your way to a fulfilling life with Crohn's disease:
- Foods with a high content of insoluble fiber are unsatisfactory. These include, for example, apple peels, seeds, etc.
- It is not recommended to consume either grocery store, in which there is a significant amount of common fiber. This group includes cauliflower, cabbage, cabbage, asparagus and other vegetables.
- It probably occurs to everyone that dairy products with lactose are also not suitable. This is a correct deduction. It is definitely not recommended to consume milk, ice cream or pudding.
- Artificial sweeteners such as aspartame, saccharin or acesulfame are not very suitable for patients being treated with Crohn's disease.
- Biscuits, pastries, honey, candies, maple syrup and other foods with excessive amounts of sugar are also not recommended.
- Fried foods, cheeses, butter and others are not beneficial in this disease.
- Spicy or strongly spiced foods can irritate the digestive tract, so you should avoid them if you are diagnosed with Crohn's disease.
- The category of unsuitable foods is closed by alcohol and sugary drinks such as sodas and juices with added sugar.
After reading this list, it may seem that it is necessary to switch to the so-called hospital diet. However, that is not true. There are still many health-promoting foods that help reduce inflammation. You should mainly include fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins, minerals and omega-3 fatty acids in your diet.
CBD hemp and Crohn's disease
Unfortunately, no miracle cure has yet been discovered for Crohn's disease, but there are ways to treat this disease. Among the standard promoted forms of treatment is pharmaceutical medication, which brings long-term relief and healing of inflammation. However, we can consider secondary as risky effects, which may accompany the use of these preparations. Many people are therefore looking for possible alternatives that are gentler on the body. Among the very popular alternative methods of treatment is the use of (CBD) cannabis.
Many patients make their way to CBD hemp and products made from it, because they know it can help them effectively manage the symptoms of this life-threatening disease. A very common symptom is weight loss. CBD supports the appetite and reduces loss of appetite, so in combination with a quality diet, it can be an effective helper in these difficulties. Crohn's disease can also result in several types of unpleasant pain. The analgesic property of CBD for pain really works, therefore it can bring the desired relief from these unpleasant bodily sensations.
What is CBD hemp?
Hemp is an annual herb that can be grown outside in the field (outdoor), in a greenhouse (greenhouse) or in indoor spaces under artificial lighting (indoor). In the third case, cannabis with proper care achieves the highest amount of CBD, CBG, THC and other therapeutic substances. More than 100 such elements have been discovered so far. We collectively call them cannabinoids. The most widespread the type is seeded hemp (Cannabis sativa) originally from Central Asia and Indian hemp (Cannabis indica), which comes from the Himalayas and the Hindu Kush. The tetrahydrocannabinol THC is responsible for the plant's psychoactivity. In contrast, cannabidiol CBD only has a relaxing and calming effect. Specially bred plants that have a high percentage of therapeutic CBD, but with a low proportion of the intoxicating component THC, we call CBD cannabis. Legal status has in the Czech Republic provided that the THC content in the plant does not exceed the limit of 1%.
The hemp plant has far-reaching uses, as it can be completely processed. Dried cannabis flowers are most often used to make extracts. The leaves and hemp seeds are very popular with the manufacturers of natural cosmetics, which they obtain from the seeds hemp oil.
Effects of CBD on the body
Hemp has been diligently researched and tested for decades. These studies have resulted in a number of remarkable therapeutic and medicinal effects of cannabinoids. It is therefore a very versatile herb with significant potential in dealing with anxiety issues, depression, stress, but also for problems with the skin, the immune system, but also hope for all cancer patients and individuals struggling with Crohn's disease.
Dr. Tracey Marks, with more than 20 years of experience in the field of psychiatry, commented on hemp as follows: "Some drugs are not prohibited because they are dangerous, but they are dangerous because they are prohibited."
Tetrahydrocannabinol THC has a whole range of potential health benefits, which we describe in the article The deaminated cannabinoid THC. However, for a large portion of the population, THC is, much like HHC, highly unsatisfactory due to its strong psychoactive effects. CBD is also part of medical marijuana, but with the difference that it doesn't fool your senses. It occurs naturally in cannabis plants, from where we obtain it using supercritical CO2 extraction, which allows the preservation of other organic elements hidden in cannabis (terpenes and flavonoids). It is therefore possible to use it at any time of the day if necessary and at the same time effectively carry out normal daily activities.
Possible uses of CBD
Cannabidiol is available on the Czech market in many different forms. Which legal CBD products are these?
- They are very popular CBD drops (oils), which are easy to dose thanks to the practical pipette.
- CBD candies and other edibles are a very tasty way to deliver the required dose of cannabidiol into the body.
- Cannabis cosmetics have been a proven method for years to relieve sore joints, muscles and irritated or dry skin.
- Smoking is undoubtedly one of the traditional methods CBD hemp wrapped joint.
- Disposable vaporizer pens with CBD and replaceable cartridges they are literally revolutionizing the cannabis market.
- CBD capsules and other food supplements are suitable for more conservative individuals, but also for everyone who does not like CBD oil. However, we have prepared for the most demanding customers flavored CBD drops with raspberry flavor or vanilla.
- Cannabis extracts are a special category, where they belong, for example Phoenix's tears, which can be applied to the affected areas using a bandage.
Interesting facts about CBD
At the very end of today's article, we present a few more interesting facts that you may not have known about CBD.
● Pets can also use hemp products with CBD. We have one ready for cats tasty shrimp oil, for dogs again Bacon flavored CBD oil.
● African elephants in the Polish ZOO receive hemp oil to help them managing stress and anxiety.
● CBD, i.e. cannabis, can help fight addiction to drugs and other addictive substances.
Do you need help?
If anything is not clear to you and/or you want advice on the selection, please write to us below in the comments below the post, via contact form or send us a question by e-mail email@example.com. Thank you
Author of the article: Philip Hron
WARNING: Hemp products a kratom are exclusively intended for collecting, industrial and technical purposes. Alternatively for further sale and processing. In no case are they intended for consumption, inhalation or smoking! The described effects are purely informative. Company Miracle CBD does not approve or otherwise support the abuse and sale of psychotropic and narcotic substances!